Friday, October 25, 2013

Minion Mayhem This Halloween

Yesterday I finished my very last Halloween order and am so thrilled to begin working on Christmas items! But first I need to work on a few items my daughters have requested that I make for them. This Halloween is all about Minions this year. I cannot even count how many minion hats I have made. Even my own daughters are dressing up as Despicable Me characters this year. ;) The order I had just finished was for a family of 4 who are all dressing up as minions. They wanted each of their hats to look completely different so I came up with this.

I think the evil minion with two eyes turned out so funny and cute!

Another minion order I had made recently was a Dave the minion hat with matching backpack.

The backpack was a lot of fun to make. I have to admit that the drawstring part was a little tricky to put in at first, but I figured it out.

I found the patterns to create all of these fantastic minion creations on Ravelry. Heidi of Snappy Tots created both the minion hats and backpacks patterns. Her patterns are very easy to follow and fun to create! You can find the pattern for the minion hats HERE and the pattern for the minion backpack HERE. You can also keep updated on her recent pattern designs on her Facebook PAGE.
 photo kittysiggie.jpg

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails