Thursday, July 18, 2013

More Summer Flip Flop Styles

Over the weekend I found about nine pairs of flip flops left to customize so I decided to customize a few to add to my Etsy store. The first pair I pulled out was a brightly rainbow colored pair. The first thing that came to my mind was how perfect these would be for a pool party. I added a few fun colored fish to them and accented them with some fun fringe green yarn that resembles seaweed. You can find them in my Etsy store HERE.

The next pair I found was black with silver hearts. I decided to crochet some Monster High skulls to add to them since they had that punk rock look to them. You can find these fun Monster High Flip Flops HERE.

The last pair I had customized a little while ago. I liked the flower pattern on these. I decided to crochet a flower appliqué that resembled the flowers within the pattern on them. You can find these pretty Navy Daisy Flower Flip Flops HERE.

 photo kittysiggie.jpg

2 comments:

Lisa said...

What scary. I love them.

Lisa

crochetdlane said...

Thank you Lisa!

Sincerely,
Lindsay

Related Posts with Thumbnails